Friday, December 6, 2013

Frolic and Play…a Christmas Series!



Ho, ho, ho, my goodness! It's the most wonderful time of the year! That's right; it's Christmastime! What better way to celebrate the holiday season than with playful, snow-filled excerpts? Well, that's exactly what Leatherbound Reviews is bringing you. Join us this December for six snowy excerpts. 

Here's what we have in store:

December 11: His Uncle's Favorite by Lory Lillian
December 13: All I Want for Christmas is a Duke by Máire Clairmont (+ Giveaway)
December 16: A Groom for Christmas by Cara Marsi
December 18: The Christmas Tart by Mary Jo Putney (+ Giveaway)
December 20: A special one-off written by Cassandra Grafton especially for Leatherbound Reviews
December 22: Christmas at Pemberley by Regina Jeffers


I hope you enjoy this year's line up and stop in to enjoy these playful scenes. :)

Have you read any stories where the characters frolic or play in the snow? What are some of your favorites? 

5 comments:

  1. Yay! This sounds like fun! I'd much rather read about some beloved fictional people playing in the snow than do it myself. I have a scene in my head of Darcy, Colonel Fitz, Elizabeth & Georgiana having a snowball battle that (I'm pretty sure) was in Elizabeth Adams' s The Houseguest.

    Máire's novella is fabulous and so is Christmas at Pemberley. Can't wait to read about the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a cute name and theme, Jakki! Can't wait to get in the holiday spirit we these playful excerpts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`ll be here for it. So looking forward to these days towards christmas.
    Happy 2nd advent-sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Christmas at Pemberley! I'm looking forward to Cassandra Grafton's special on the 20th and the other excerpts. His Uncle's Favorite had several good snowy and playful scenes.

      Delete